CANDLE CARE - SUPER IMPORTANT
- On the candles first burn, let the wax pool (melted wax) reach the edges of the container to stop tunneling and create an even burn
- Trim wick to be about 0.5cm before each burn
- Do not burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candle on an even sturdy surface, within sight and away from anything flammable
- Keep the wax pool clean and free of any dust, matches or wick trimmings
- Keep away from children & pets
- But most importantly ... ENJOY YOUR CANDLE
-Well, simply put it is just better, better for you, better for your family & pets, better for the environment...
-It is a sustainable & non toxic byproduct made from soy beans
-It burns at a lower temperature so is more family friendly (big plus for this mum of three)
-Because of the low temperature you get a longer burning candle
-It washes out easily in soap & water (plus plus, mum points)
-It creates no sooty CO2 (nasty carbon) that you would get from standard petroleum based candles. So it burns cleaner
If you notice a whitish frosting appear on top or around the edges of your jar in your soy candle, do not fear, this is perfectly normal. Its a sign of good quality soy wax. It does not affect the way the candle burns at all & after a good burn it may disappear. I do try to avoid this frosting where possible by monitoring temperatures etc, but a simple change in the weather may make it appear again.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
If for any reason your candle is not burning or smelling quite the way you would like, please contact me and I will do my best to solve the problem, exchange your candle or refund your money.
Refunds will not be available for "change of mind" on purchases, although if the product is in the same condition as it was sold and it is returned within 14 days an exchange may be possible.
All orders are carefully packed and couriered through either Mailman or Sendle & breakages are very unlikely. Unfortunatley what happens in transit is completely out of my control, however If your product reaches you with any issues please contact me ASAP to discuss a possible solution.
Please Note: All claims will be assessed on a case by case basis.